The first glass factory built by China in Ethiopia

2022-07-20
  • Detail

On April 10, in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia, workers in temperature protective clothing built glass in Chinese companies. It is worth mentioning that the glass factory checked the furnace temperature. Hansheng international glass company, the leading glass factory built by Chinese companies in Ethiopia, has completed the pre production preparation and is expected to be put into operation in the middle and late April. After putting into operation, the daily output will reach 120 tons. 30% of these glass design and test glasses will be used locally, and the remaining 70% will be exported to East African countries

the staff monitors the furnace temperature through instruments in the control room of the glass factory built by the Chinese company

the glass furnace of a glass factory built by a Chinese company in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia

domestic multi-layer composite packaging film production continues to expand

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI