Home decoration companies are more fishy, and owne

2022-07-22
  • Detail

I have long heard that home decoration companies have ‘ Greasy ’, I really saw it this time. Ms. yuan Huan, who lives in Champagne Town, told reporters that when her new house was decorated, the home decoration company changed the brand of cold and hot water pipes without her consent. A few days ago, the reporter learned in the interview that many citizens were fooled in the decoration. The relevant staff of Shunqing District Consumers' Association reminded the public that when decorating, they must sign a contract with the home decoration company in advance and properly keep the rights protection vouchers

Recently, Chen Wei, who lives in Jianan international community, Jialing District, told reporters that three months ago, his new house was ready for decoration. He found a large home decoration company. According to the budget, it cost nearly 100000 yuan to simply decorate his 135 square meter house. Later, at the suggestion of his friends, Chen Wei found an acquaintance who opened a small home decoration company with the same material and a budget of about 80000 yuan. Chen Wei signed a contract with him and paid 70% of the decoration money, and the other 30% will be paid after the decoration is completed. At the same time, an acquaintance told Chen Wei that his low price was because he would contract the decoration to familiar decoration guerrillas, which saved a lot of labor costs to a certain extent, while ensuring the quality of decoration

however, after the workers entered the site, problems came one after another. Later, it was said that there was a conflict between the layout of water and electricity lines and the decoration, which should be changed; Later, I said that the desks and wardrobes designed in the room are lack of supporting facilities, so they should be added; Later, it was said that the design of the partition between the living room and the dining room was too complex, and all painting had to be recalculated &hellip& hellip; Decorators keep reminding that if problems are found and corrected immediately, a lot of time and cost can be saved. If they are corrected later, it will affect future use. It sounds reasonable, and Chen Wei agreed. However, when it came to the final settlement, Chen Wei and his wife were a little angry: in addition to paying the final payment of 21000 yuan, they had to pay an additional 30000 yuan. More than 30000 yuan above the contract price, which is more expensive than the quotation of large home decoration companies

an employee of a home decoration company in the city told the reporter that the decoration exceeded the contract budget, which was normal in the industry. After all, the additional project was done with the consent of the owner. Now, many home decoration companies use low quotations to attract customers. When budgeting, they often omit some projects that must be done. In practice, it is impossible for the owners to disagree. Therefore, when signing the contract, the owner must note that there should be no omission, and all decoration should be included in the budget

◆ change the agreed commodity brand without authorization

a few months ago, Yuan Huan, who lives in the community of champagne town, was preparing to decorate his new house. After many comparisons, she finally chose a home decoration company located in the North Sichuan building materials market. After negotiation, the two sides soon signed a decoration contract. However, when checking the decoration process, Ms. Yuan found that the home decoration company had changed the brand of hot and cold water pipes without authorization, and the laying of floor tiles did not conform to the contract. Ms. yuan was very angry with the home decoration company for its unauthorized ownership, and immediately went to the home decoration company to discuss, but the company denied it. Ms. yuan negotiated with the company for many times, but the company did not agree to give compensation

Ms. yuan complained about the home decoration company to Shunqing District Consumer Association. The staff of the Consumer Association confirmed that the problem of brand replacement of hot and cold water pipes was true after learning about the relevant situation from Ms. yuan and the home decoration company respectively; However, as for the laying method of floor tiles, both sides hold their own opinions, and there is no evidence. After the staff mediation, the home decoration company finally agreed to compensate Ms. yuan 1700 yuan at one time

沧州男科医院

义乌男科医院

济南血液病医院

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI